Many thanks to the following
Students who volunteered at the Spring Bingo, March 26, 2017
Maggie Murphy - 10th Grade Key Club
Abbey Harrison - 10th Grade Key Club
Miranda Slosky - 10th Grade Key Club
Ashleigh Delay - 9th Grade Key Club
Kayla Supkowski - 9th Grade Key Club
Madison Smith - 10th Grade Key Club
Kyle Richards - 12th Grade
Garrett McAfee - 12th Grade
Lance Blass - 12th Grade
Megan Hudack - 12th Grade
Rachel Speck- 12th Grade
Ally Olszyk - 12th Grade
Sarah Klush - 12th Grade
Maria Ellis - 12th Grade
Noah Modrovsky - 12th Grade
Zack Anderson - 12th Grade
Justin Whetstone - 12th Grade
Lauren Reidinger - 11th Grade Key Club
Emily Dreyfus - 11th Grade Key Club
Ky LaMarca - 12th Grade
Happy Spring Everyone!!!
Here are some upcoming dates and events that will be happening at the CHS in April..
- Senior/Junior Prom Tickets
are NOW on sale. If the student purchases their tickets by Fri.March
31st, tickets are $45 each. Tickets purchased after March 31st will be
$50 each. Tickets are now being sold during all lunches. After Fri.
March 31st, please see Mrs. Gorman in Room 70 to purchase tickets. NO
cash will be accepted for payment. Please make your checks or Money
Orders payable to Crestwood Junior Class.Tickets will be available for sale until April 12th.
- Sat. April 1st - The Crestwood HS Odyssey of the Mind team
consisting of CHS students:Rachel McFarland, Brooke Weiss, Madison
Weiss, Abigail Reilley, Carrie Kraynak and Isabelle Otero, along with 6
other Middle School and Rice Elementary teams will be competing at the
Odyssey of the Mind State Tournament at Moon Area High School in Western
PA. Good Luck to all the Crestwood OMERS!!
- Wed. April 5th - Orders for the Senior Lock-in Kowalski Pierogie and Pastie Sale will be available in the Crestwood Middle School Cafeteria for pick up from 5pm- 7pm.
- Wed. April 5th - Senior Lock-in Meeting will be held in the HS Library at 7pm.
- Mon. April 10th - The CHS PTA will kick off their annual Mother's Day Plant Sale.
Orders will be due on Thurs. April 27th. Delivery date will be Thurs.
May 11th with a rain date of Fri. May 12th. Please keep your eye out for
order forms. Order forms will be distributed to students and an order
form will be placed on the Crestwood csdcomets.org website and the Crestwood High School Senior Lock-in Facebook page.
- Wed. April 12th - All Senior student entries for the Mountaintop Welcome Club Scholarship worth
$1,000 is due. Applications are available from the Crestwood High
School Guidance Office or Pam McGovern of the Welcome Club. She can be
reached at 570-905-4098 or Pam.McGovern@Century21.com.
The Wright Township Police Officers Association offers a scholarship
every year to a graduating senior who plans to major in a criminology
field. If you are majoring in criminal justice, pre-law, computer
forensics, criminology, ACT 120 or any field like the few just
mentioned, you qualify for this scholarship!
see Mrs. Rozitski in Room 58 or Mrs. Johnson in Guidance for an
application. The application is VERY easy to fill out and all
applications are due back to Guidance no later than Monday, May 1st.
Traditionally, the scholarship is $500, which is a nice amount of money. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Thurs. April 13th - 12 NOON Early Dismissal for Crestwood High School Students.
- Thurs. April 13th - Orders for Senior Lock-in Spring Pie/Cheesecake sale are available for pick up from 4pm-6pm in the Crestwood Middle School Cafeteria.
- Fri. April 14th & Mon. April 17th - NO SCHOOL - Spring Break
- Wed. April 19th - Fri. April 21st
- Crestwood High School Students Megan Wood and Matthew Zwiebel will be
performing with the All-State Chorus at the Erie Convention Center.
- Thursday, April 20th - Crestwood School Board meeting at 6:30pm in the CHS Library/Media Center
- Tues. April 25th - The Safe Prom Pledge Program will be held during 7th period for the students. The students will receive their prom tickets AFTER the assembly.
- Sat. April 29th - Senior/Junior Prom will
be held at Genetti's Inn & Suites in Hazleton from 5pm-10pm.
Pictures begin at 4:30pm. I have attached the Prom Emergency Contact
Form and the Prom General Info sheet for more information.
2017 SR JR Prom Emergency Contact.pdf
2017 SR JR Prom General Info.pdf
Crestwood Spring Sports have begun!
Softball, Boys Volleyball, Track & Field, Boys Tennis and Boy's
& Girl's LaCrosse. Show your Crestwood Spirit and cheer on our
Check the Athletic Sports Calendar on the Comets website for scheduled dates and times.
if I missed any pertinent events or dates. I try my best!! If you have
any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just some SR/JR Prom information for you all....
If you or your date for the SR/JR PROM will be renting a tuxedo...Please consider using Tuxedo Junction!! It is locally owned and operated.
56 WEST END ROAD
(NEAR CAREY AVE BRIDGE) Wilkes-Barre
Hanover TWP, PA 18706
Junction is offering to donate $5 for each tuxedo rental from
Crestwood!! So, please consider using Tuxedo Junction. Great service,
Great selection, and a GREAT deal for the Seniors and the Senior
have attached the Tuxedo Junction ad for your perusal! And don't forget
to have the student mention they are from Crestwood when they are there
renting their tuxedo!!!
Hopefully, everyone knows the following..but here goes anyway!!!
CHS SR/JR Prom will be held on Saturday, April 29th at Genetti's Inn
& Suites in Hazleton, PA. The prom is from 5pm-10pm. Pictures begin
at 4:30pm. Theme: Frame the Moment.