• When you are applying to a college or university, you may be asked to supply transcripts to that school.  You can do this by going to:


    or email Mrs. Johnson at sue.johnson@csdcomets.org.
    Put TRANSCRIPTS in the subject line and tell her which schools you would like them sent to.

    If you are applying to Penn State and perhaps other schools, they ask that you 'self-report'.  You can request an unofficial transcript be emailed to you for reference.  Tell Mrs. Johnson it is for self-reporting.