The mission of the Crestwood School District is to support personalized learning so students are college and career ready upon graduation.
Your future is our goal.
Shared Core Values
- Through creativity and higher order thinking skills, we can develop individuals that can adapt to change and acquire skills for the future.
- All individuals should practice diversity by modeling integrity.
- We believe that all learning should consider the inclusion of technology.
- Students possess a varied amount of potential that can be developed and nurtured with the assistance of all stakeholders.
- We believe that quality education is the responsibility of the entire community.
- We believe that the ultimate responsibility for achievement and success depends on the perseverance and effort of the student.
- We believe that, regardless of background, all students can achieve.
- We believe that the purpose of education is to build productive citizens.
- We have a shared responsibility to facilitate comprehensive career development activities prior to graduation.